The President of
Hapkido Association of Ukraine
_______________ P.N. Pshenichnikov
About carrying out of training seminar of Hapkido.
1. The GOALS and OBJECTIVES:
- Improvement of professional skills of teaching staff in Hapkido;
- Popularization and distribution of the Korean martial art of Hapkido in Ukraine;
- Popularization and development of style of Kyung Mu Kwan Hapkido (The Korea Hapkido Federation) in Ukraine;
- An exchange of experience and knowledge between representatives of various styles and directions of fighting arts and combat sports;
- Maintenance of participants of a seminar with the necessary theoretical and practical information about technique of teaching of Hapkido;
- Assistance in formation and development of development of cooperation, fruitful interaction and mutual understanding between Association Hapkido of Ukraine, Federation Kyung Mu Kwan Hapkido of Russia and The Korea Hapkido Federation.
2. THE PLACE AND CARRYING OUT TERMS:
The seminar is spent on January, 22-26nd, 2010 in sports hall Sports School of Dnepropetrovsk, Khersonskaja street, building 3.
9.00 - 10.00 Arrival and registration of participants.
10.30 – 12.30 Training.
18.00 - 20.30 Training.
10.00 - 12.00 Training.
17.00 – 19.30 Training.
10.00 – 12.00 Training.
14.00 – 16.00 Certification.
17.00 Departure of participants.
3. THE MANAGEMENT OF SEMINARS:
The organization and seminar are carried out by Association Hapkido of Ukraine. Direct teaching is carrying out by Grandmaster Kim Nam Jai (9th Dan, Seoul, Korea), the assistant – Mr. Hong To Yong (4th Dan, Seoul, Korea).
4. PARTICIPANTS OF THE SEMINAR:
To the general seminar trainers on Hapkido and other kinds of martial arts are supposed. In addition, after the prior ordering of the personal trainer participating in a seminar can be admitted practices of Hapkido and other martial arts. Payment of participation in the general seminar 200 US dollars.
All participants are obliged to fill in and hand over following forms of documents at registration passing:
- The statement (the attachment №1),
- The questionnaire of the participant of a seminar (the attachment №2)
- The questionnaire in Russian and English language (the attachment №3), (the Comment: Only for persons admitted to certification);
- 4 photos 2Х3 (3Х4), (the Comment: For all).
All participants are obliged to wear a uniform of Tobok Hapkido or a uniform of practiced style.
To a special seminar the participants of the general seminar, members of Association Hapkido of Ukraine or Federation Kyung Mu Kwan Hapkido of Russia, owners of black belt of The Korea Hapkido Federation are admitted. Payment of participation in the special seminar is 200 US dollars. To participation in the special seminar participants of the general seminar, owners of 1 Gup, on a personal reference of the President of Association Hapkido of Ukraine or the President of Federation Kyung Mu Kwan Hapkido of Russia can be admitted.
5. SPECIAL CONDITIONS
To the participants of the seminar who has paid the seminar`s fee, but not taking part in a seminar for the reasons independent of organizers, money can not be returned. Claims are not accepted.
Organizers and heads of a seminar do not bear any moral responsibility or a liability for getting injuries and the mutilations, which participants of a seminar can receive during seminar passing, in cases of:
- Not correctly carried out techniques;
- Not correctly carried out insurance;
- Not able to supervise or commensurate degree of power influence at performance of technical actions;
- Concealments of the facts of presence of the latent injuries received out of seminar passing;
- Concealments of the facts of any deviation in a condition of personal health not allowing taking part in the seminar;
- Concealments of any facts not allowing completely participation in the seminar.
7. THE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
To all participants after passing out of the seminar the certificate on seminar passage will be given. (The comment: if it is necessary there can be made a record in the BUDO-passport or the Member certificate).
The expenses connected with journey to a place of carrying out of the seminar by participants of the seminar are carried out for own expense or for the account of the sending organizations. The seminar cost includes:
- Participation in the seminar with the right to take photos and video shooting;
- Hall rent;
- Services and work of the personnel serving and holding the seminar;
- Expense accounts.
The given position is the official invitation for participation in the seminar.
Organizers of a seminar reserve the right to themselves to refuse to candidates on participation in a seminar without assigning any reasons.